Artists: have you registered for Art Week Exeter 2018 yet?
AWE returns between 22–28 May 2018.
Detailed planning for AWE’s 2018 programme is underway. Emerging highlights include:
- A guest-curated exhibition of high-profile international artists with Exeter Phoenix
- A major exhibition of Pop Art prints at the Royal Albert Memorial Museum & Art Gallery
- An internationally-renowned multimedia, performance and installation artist working with disabled communities in the city
- AWE’s traditional programme of local artists opening their studios
Once again there will be a printed programme booklet (with a print run of 20,000), a searchable website, and social media activity. To help us put the press and publicity materials together, we need you to tell us what you’re doing.
The first step is to pay your registration fee. It’s £60 for an individual artist, which you can pay online —
(There are different rates for groups, collectives and organisations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.)
Thank you – we look forward to seeing what you have planned!
Partnership opportunities for businesses
Andy Warhol ‘Soup Can’ dress fabric, part of The V&A’s ‘Pop Art in Print’ at Royal Albert Memorial Museum & Art Gallery during Art Week Exeter.
AWE is growing year-on-year, thanks to the support of local (and not so local) businesses. It provides a lively, high-profile way to showcase your brand and demonstrate your investment in Exeter. You can download full details of the opportunities on offer here —
Opportunities include –
- Title partnership: Your business name incorporated into AWE’s branding, included in every official mention of the festival.
- Project partnership: Be the lead partner for one of AWE’s key projects: the most attention-grabbing parts of the programme. Some projects will only happen with direct sponsorship, so you could be responsible for enabling part of the programme that we wouldn’t otherwise have the resources for.
- Sponsored listings: Perfect for small retail, food and drink businesses. Plot yourself amongst the art on AWE’s location maps, online and in print. An affordable way to promote your business as a stopping-off point for people touring the festival.
- Lonely Arts Column membership: Are you a business with wall space to spare? If so, we’d like to introduce you to a hand-picked shortlist of artists. You choose the artist whose work you like the best, to display for the duration of AWE. Who knows, the relationship could flourish (or totally bomb)!
See AWE’s 2018 Partnership Options guide (PDF) for more information, or contact us to tailor a package that’s perfect for you and your business.
Email Stuart, Naomi or John for more details: email@example.com